Skip to Main Content

How to request mediation

SMCS mediates disputes between employee organizations and employers. To initiate mediation, one or both parties should contact SMCS either by phone or in writing. A mediator will be assigned and will contact the parties to schedule dates.

As an alternative, the parties may mutually agree to request the services of a particular mediator, and may contact that person directly.

· News


· Quick Links