The following links will take you to the online California Code of Regulations maintained and updated by the California Office of Administrative Law: Regulations of the Public Employment Relations Board as of February 15, 2021.
- Chapter 1. Public Employment Relations Board
- Chapter 2. Educational Employment Relations Act
- Chapter 3. State Employer-Employee Relations Act
- Chapter 4. Higher Education Employer-Employee Relations Act
- Chapter 5. Meyers-Milias-Brown Act
- Chapter 6. Transit Employer-Employee Relations Act
- Chapter 7. Trial Court Employment Protection and Governance Act
- Chapter 8. Trial Court Interpreter Employment and Labor Relations Act
- Chapter 9. Procedures Under Specified Transit District Acts and Laws
PDF of Regulations: for a PDF version of PERB’s regulations effective January 1, 2022, click here or go to https://perb.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/PERB-Regulations-Effective-January-2022.pdf
For a PDF version of PERB’s regulations effective until December 31, 2021, click here or go to https://perb.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/PERB-Regulations-to-December-2021.pdf
Rulemaking: Current and recently completed rulemaking packages can be found here – https://perb.ca.gov/laws-and-regulations/rulemaking/
The Public Employment Relations Board maintains this web site to enhance public access to PERB’s information. This is a service that is continually under development. While we try to keep the information timely and accurate, we make no guarantees. We will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention. Persons utilizing this site are encouraged to verify the text of statutes and regulations using official publications of the State of California.